While we hope your property never experiences a fire, regular fire hydrant inspections help detect any damage or repairs that need to be made to ensure your hydrant is in working order when you need it most.
What we test
- We test the water flow to determine if the hydrant has enough water flow to fight a fire
- We ensure there are no foreign objects in the hydrant
- Make sure the fire hydrant drains correctly
- Clean and lubricate cap threads and chains
- Make sure values open and close easily
- Touch up any chipped paint or rusted areas